The March2Recovery Case Management Office and Volunteer Center will be closed from September 1st through September 3rd for the holiday weekend. We will reopen on Tuesday, September 4th. For urgent matters please call 502-599-8557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2R Facebook UpdatesCheck out the new playground at Marysville Community Center. Thanks to generous donors. Restoring hope!, Aug 1stRemembering Rev. Andrew Klatte today who passed away this weekend. Drew brought "Project Aftermath" (the blue shirts) to Southern Indiana as part of his role with the Indiana Department of Mental Health. Many were blessed by the comfort of blue-shirted crisis counselors in the direct aftermath of the March 2 storms., Mar 18thA small group of determined and dedicated people resolved to rebuild this important symbol of community in Marysville. Thanks to the Mr and Mrs. Bussey, generous donors, wonderful volunteers and staff of M2R for making this happen. A beautiful tribute to healing and recovery., Mar 3rd
2 years after tornado, Marysville Community Center re-dedicated
They say this is another way that shows they are moving forward.
- See Our Facebook Page!
- Courier Journal: Marysville, Indiana: Town working to Restore its community center, confidence
- Thank You DeWALT!
- Labor Day Weekend: Offices Closed
- Calling All Volunteers!
- Volunteer Spotlight: AmeriCorps NCCC Cedar 6
- Remembering the Six-Month Anniversary of the Tornadoes
- Thank You Werner Company!
- Weekly Update: August 21, 2012
- News and Tribune: Tornado victims, volunteers share stories at March2Recovery event
Search By Category