M2R Facebook Updateshttp://march2recoverystories.org/, Feb 27th
As the third anniversary of the 2012 storms approaches, stories of survivors can be found on this link. The site is still a work in progress, but is set up as a tribute to all who are a part of the healing and recovery.
Anniversaries of traumatic events can trigger feelings of anxiety. Please reach out to a close friend, clergy, or mental health specialist if you need to talk through what you are experiencing.
March2RecoveryStories | Share, Help, Heal
This is a web site dedicated to the stories of victims, survivors, heroes, communities, businesses, animals, and all affected by a March 2, 2012 unprecedented severe weather outbreak across 49 miles that included an F4 tornado. It is also about the recovery process through a massive two-year public-…Check out the new playground at Marysville Community Center. Thanks to generous donors. Restoring hope!, Aug 1stRemembering Rev. Andrew Klatte today who passed away this weekend. Drew brought "Project Aftermath" (the blue shirts) to Southern Indiana as part of his role with the Indiana Department of Mental Health. Many were blessed by the comfort of blue-shirted crisis counselors in the direct aftermath of the March 2 storms., Mar 18th, 2014
- See Our Facebook Page!
- Courier Journal: Marysville, Indiana: Town working to Restore its community center, confidence
- Thank You DeWALT!
- Labor Day Weekend: Offices Closed
- Calling All Volunteers!
- Volunteer Spotlight: AmeriCorps NCCC Cedar 6
- Remembering the Six-Month Anniversary of the Tornadoes
- Thank You Werner Company!
- Weekly Update: August 21, 2012
- News and Tribune: Tornado victims, volunteers share stories at March2Recovery event
Search By Category