Thank you for your interest in donating to March2Recovery! We are now accepting donations to help our community recover. Monetary, in-kind and gift card donations are all appreciated.
If you would like to donate online using a credit card please visit http://www.metrounitedway.org/march2recovery
All Monetary Donations can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 4044
Louisville, KY 40204-0044
Please make checks out to our fiscal agent Metro United Way with “March2Recovery” in the note
In-Kind donations can be brought to the Volunteer Reception Center at
315 South Ferguson (US-31)
Henryville, IN 47126
Hours are: Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:00PM, Saturday 7:30AM – 3:00PM
Please call in advance to arrange a drop off time: (502) 599-8557
Our current needs are:
– Bug and tick repellant
– Large black trashbags
– Extension cords
– Work construction tools/Items
– First aid supplies
– Gas Cards/Gift Cards
-1 1/4″ Roofing Nails
NO CLOTHES PLEASE
TIPS ON MAKING DONATIONS
– To maximize your donation, support recognized organizations that have experience in disaster recovery.
– Monetary Donations are most in need: See www.invoad.com for list of official recovery orgs.
– Check out organizations with the Better Business Bureau Charity Division (http://www.give.org) or with Guide Star
(http://www.guidestar.org/). Charitable nonprofit organizations should be able to provide you a copy of their mission
statement, tax returns, board lists, etc. upon request.
– Unless you know where the goods are going, how they are being transported, and how they are being distributed, they may
go to waste. Verify current lists of items needed and destination plans. Do not organize a drive a drive unless you
have confirmed that a reputable recovery organization will handle the storage, transportation and distribution.