Posts by: Jess
M2R Facebook Updateshttp://www.today.com/moms/tornado-mom-stephanie-decker-okla-victims-you-will-rebuild-get-6C10021059, 2 days ago
'Tornado Mom' Stephanie Decker to Okla. victims: 'You will rebuild and get through this' - TODAY.com
Survivors of Monday’s devastating tornado in Oklahoma are coming to grips with their post-storm realities, and there’s one person who...Thanks to the many volunteers who built a beautiful playground in one day at the Henryville Youth Sports Park. Sponsored by Amerihealth Mercy Foundation and other generous funders. Creating hope as part of disaster recovery in Clark County., 2 days agoHelpful words from M2R chairperson., 3 days ago
Help That's Helpful: Do's and Don't's After Disaster
Oh, dear God, the Oklahoma tornadoes. Such heartbreak. Christ, have mercy. On March 2, 2012, forecasters predicted tornadoes in our area. My son’s school let out early, and when the sirens started ...
- See Our Facebook Page!
- Courier Journal: Marysville, Indiana: Town working to Restore its community center, confidence
- Thank You DeWALT!
- Labor Day Weekend: Offices Closed
- Calling All Volunteers!
- Volunteer Spotlight: AmeriCorps NCCC Cedar 6
- Remembering the Six-Month Anniversary of the Tornadoes
- Thank You Werner Company!
- Weekly Update: August 21, 2012
- News and Tribune: Tornado victims, volunteers share stories at March2Recovery event
Search By Category